Alternatively, please select another session or another day.
Please select another session or another day.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months apart from Titan vouchers, which are valid for 18 months.
Please choose your gift voucher option.
E-voucher only - Free
Standard gift voucher - £4.00
Childrens gift voucher - £4.00
*For adventure gift vouchers and holder, please allow up to 7 working days for our 1st Class Royal Mail delivery.
Your Zip World adventure e-voucher/s will be sent via email.
If you would like to receive a high quality gift voucher with a cover of your choice, please select below. (Additional £4.00)
These will be dispatched via Royal Mail First Class (in a plain white envelope).
Why not take the adventure home with you?
We have Garmin VIRB headcams for hire so you can capture your Zip World experience every step of the way. You can then watch your adventure any time and share with friends and family! You can even overlay your speed onto your video!
GENDER PAY REPORT 2017
We are an employer required by law to carry out the Gender Pay Reporting under the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information (Regulation 2017).
Our people are the heart of our business and we believe that every employee should have the opportunity to flourish, achieve their potential and contribute to the success of the business.
The mean hourly rate is the average hourly wage across the entire organization so the mean gender pay gap is a measure of the difference between women’s mean hourly wage and men’s mean hourly wage.
The median hourly rate is calculated by ranking all employees from the highest paid to the lowest paid, and taking the hourly wage of the person in the middle; so the median gender pay gap is the difference between women’s median hourly wage (the middle paid woman) and men’s median hourly wage (the middle paid man).
- Mean Gender Pay gap: 2.67%
- Median Gender Pay gap: 0%
- Mean Bonus Pay gap: -21.48%
- Median Bonus Pay gap: 2.17%
When it comes to bonus pay gap, the data indicates that the mean bonus pay gap % favours women whereas the median bonus pay gap % favours men.
Who received bonus pay?
- 14% of women received a bonus
- 11% of men received a bonus
Pay quartiles are calculated by splitting all employees in an organisation into four even groups according to their level of pay. Looking at the proportion of women in each quartile gives an indication of women's representation at different levels of the organisation.
Lower quartile (lowest paid)
- Men - 46.3%
- Women - 53.7%
Lower middle quartile
- Men - 53.7%
- Women - 46.3%
Upper middle quartile
- Men - 53.7%
- Women - 46.3%
Top quartile (highest paid)
- Men - 58.5%
- Women - 41.5%
As an employer we are committed to addressing diversity and approach this in a number of ways including:
- Balancing the gender split at our senior management levels. This is currently in process with a female addition to the company board and to the Executive team
- Developing a talent matrix to ensure that promotions are based on potential and performance
- Developing our recruitment and selection process to ensure it is consistently implemented and competency based as well as being linked to our brand values
- Training our recruiting managers to follow the company guidelines and recruit objectively
- Advertising for new team members across a broad spectrum of platforms
We will continue to promote quality and inclusion and are committed to reducing any existing gender pay gap year on year.
We confirm the data reported is accurate.