Alternatively, please select another session or another day.
Please select another session or another day.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months apart from Titan vouchers, which are valid for 18 months.
Please choose your gift voucher option.
E-voucher only - Free
Standard gift voucher - £4.00
Childrens gift voucher - £4.00
*For adventure gift vouchers and holder, please allow up to 7 working days for our 1st Class Royal Mail delivery.
Your Zip World adventure e-voucher/s will be sent via email.
If you would like to receive a high quality gift voucher with a cover of your choice, please select below. (Additional £4.00)
These will be dispatched via Royal Mail First Class (in a plain white envelope).
Why not take the adventure home with you?
We have Garmin VIRB headcams for hire so you can capture your Zip World experience every step of the way. You can then watch your adventure any time and share with friends and family! You can even overlay your speed onto your video!
General Manager - Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda
Zip World opened in 2013 with 8 employees running the fastest zip line in the world from a small office in Bethesda. Five years later, the Zip World Family has grown to over 300 staff operating nine unique adventures at three stunning locations in North Wales. Zip World aims to be the most recommended experience brand in the world through the provision extraordinary adventure experiences in spectacular environments.
We require the very best people to join our fast growing team. We need energetic, articulate and passionate individuals focused on delivering an excellent service to our discerning customer base.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter with the following:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- The relevant skills and experience you can bring to the role
- Why you would be suitable for this position
Along with a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: TBC (please note we will withdraw this advert if we consider we have enough suitable applicants)
Main Purpose of the Job:
To ensure a safe, professional and highly memorable adventure experience to all customers. Supported by qualified and engaged people whilst meeting commercial expectations.
Representing the following at all times:
- Zip World’s core values and beliefs – Adventurous, Genuine and Energetic!
- Zip World’s safety policy
- Zip World Employee handbook
- Zip World’s standard operating procedures
Contract type: Permanent / Full Time
- Be ultimately responsible for the safety of customers and the team.
- Lead, manage and develop the team.
- Keep up to date with legal requirements particularly in relation to health and safety, employment and any other relevant in order to successfully carry out the role.
- Continually look for ways to maximise commercial opportunities, ensuring adventures are sufficiently and appropriately resourced at all times.
- Adapt and change with the business priorities according to the needs and seasonality of the business.
- Represent Penrhyn Quarry at management meetings and other relevant forums.
- Manage and, where necessary, negotiate with 3rd party suppliers.
- Provide accurate management information and proactively contribute to the running of Penrhyn Quarry and Zip World as a whole.
- Be present and seen across all areas of the site and actively involved in the day-to-day operations.
- Be competent in and contribute towards all job roles across the Adventure.
Essential requirements and skills:
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Experience of managing a profit making operation.
- Experience of managing people and teams.
- Ability to solve problems using sound judgement and making appropriate decisions.
- Flexible with the ability to work Monday to Sunday and on bank holidays.
- A positive and proactive ‘can do’ hands on attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work as part of a team.
- Management of suppliers and ability to negotiate.
- Full driving licence.
- Experience of working within a seasonal staffing environment.
- Experience of working in a similar position in the adventure industry.
- Welsh speaking.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be entitled to a number of Zip World benefits including;
- Private Healthcare
- 28 days holiday
- Free or discounted tickets on all of our adventures
- Food and beverage discounts at our sites
- Various discounts for example clothing and local attractions
- Social events throughout the year
- Free gym membership
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please note that weekends, bank holidays and school holidays are our busiest times, therefore, your working hours will be reflective of this.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a covering letter with the following:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Please tell us about your relevant skills and experience and why you would be suitable for this position.
Along with a copy of your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before applying, please make sure you have read our Candidate Privacy Notice.