Zip World is the ultimate adventure destination. Home to the world’s fastest zip line, the UK’s first alpine coaster, and the UK’s only subterranean net adventure; Zip World is committed to providing the most unique and thrilling adventures - from check-in to touch down.
We are now looking for a driven, creative individual to join our Marketing team as a Coordinator for our Zip World Tower site.
This role enables Zip World to achieve its core vision of creating extraordinary experiences by increasing Zip World’s brand advocacy and managing sales & marketing campaigns. You will do this by planning and executing brand & marketing campaigns, developing relationships with key stakeholders and in the delivery of the strategic commercial plan
This is a truly exciting opportunity, to join a fast paced and fast growing business based at one of the most stunning locations in the UK.
What will this role entail?
- Take ownership for the development of and execution of tactical marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the General Manager, social media, marketing, and digital team to create cross-platform campaigns.
- Displaying and understanding of the digital landscape and its opportunities to enhance the Zip World brand
- Manage the marketing outputs within a busy visitor attraction and be able to communicate and influence a variety of people
- Research and write creative and engaging content
- Lead on our community partner network
- Developing relationships with local business and destination marketing organisations to create shared marketing opportunities to promote the area
- Review campaign success, analyse performance and identify areas of improvement
- Work closely with General Manager to manage press visits/influencer visit effectively, ensuring key brand messages are followed
What will I need to be considered for this role?
- Highly organised and able to prioritise immediate tasks and plan ahead, with the flexibility to identify and capitalise on emerging opportunities
- Results driven and commercially aware
- Ability to monitor and report on marketing trends and consumer feedback
- Being creative and capable of generating new ideas and revenue strategies which support Zip World’s business objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable you to work with people at all levels
- Ability to engage the wider team in any new campaigns and ensuring staff are kept up to date on any upcoming blogs, TV appearances or articles to help engender pride in the business
- Developing creative ideas and transforming these into practical reality
- Ability to use initiative and making decisions based on your professional knowledge and judgement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,500.00 - £28,000.00 per year
Cycle to work scheme
Discounted or free food
Is this the job for you?
Before applying, please make sure you have read our Candidate Privacy Notice.Apply Now