VISITOR SERVICES MANAGER
Are you ready to unlock your potential and join one of the UK's leading Adventure providers?
As the business enters a new, exciting period of expansion we are looking for an experienced and driven Sales Manager to join our first class bookings team.
As the Visitor Services Manager you will help Zip World to achieve its core vision of Adventure Unlocked through creating an enhanced customer experience. You will do this by setting out a clear service lead sales culture and deploy strategies focused on maximising revenue
● Improve visitor service experience, create engaged visitor, and facilitate growth.
● Lead and coach a team to deliver a service led sales consultation so we add value to every visitor’s basket, and we maximise average order value.
● Identify training regular on the areas of opportunity and growth.
● Evaluate key performance indicators with metrics and use these as the bases of 1-2-1 training and development (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
● Take ownership of visitor issues and follow problems through to resolution and close any feedback loops with sites.
● Set out a clear service lead sales culture and deploy strategies focused on maximising revenue.
● Recommending product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential revenue.
● Develop service procedures, policies and standards and implement them with speed and professionalism.
● Maximise our yield management striking the balance during off peak and peak period.
Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Proven experience in managing customer service operations (Revenue services experience desirable)
Ability to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
Proficient in using customer service software and systems
What will I receive in return?
As the Visitor Services Manager you will receive an attractive salary (£28,000)
Discretionary bonus scheme
Free use of Zip World Adventures
Discounted food & beverage on Zip World sites
Exclusive Mountain Equipment Discount
Free Access to North Wales Top Ten Attractions (Subject to T&Cs)
Cycle to Work & Technology Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Discounted Gym and Leisure facilities access
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional guest services and have the skills required for this role, we would love to hear from you.
Is this the job for you?
Before applying, please make sure you have read our Candidate Privacy Notice.Apply Now