Add to your experience
All vouchers are valid for 12 months apart from Titan vouchers, which are valid for 18 months.
Please choose your gift voucher option.
E-voucher only - Free
Standard gift voucher - £4.00
Childrens gift voucher - £4.00
*For adventure gift vouchers and holder, please allow up to 7 working days for our 1st Class Royal Mail delivery.
Your Zip World adventure e-voucher/s will be sent via email.
If you would like to receive a high quality gift voucher with a cover of your choice, please select below. (Additional £4.00)
These will be dispatched via Royal Mail First Class (in a plain white envelope).
Why not take the adventure home with you?
We have Garmin VIRB headcams for hire so you can capture your Zip World experience every step of the way. You can then watch your adventure any time and share with friends and family! You can even overlay your speed onto your video!
Snowdonia Rocks and Zip World Rocks 2018
Zip World are hosting Snowdonia Rocks and Zip World Rocks 2018
Join us for an unforgettable day! Start the morning off with a hike in snowdonia, then rock the night away at Zip World Rocks - and it's all for charity!
What is Zip World Rocks
Zip World Rocks is an evening of quality music and entertainment curated by Mike Peters of the Alarm, presented with the impressive backdrop of Penrhyn Quarry.
Penrhyn Choir - Cor y Penrhyn
The Storyville Mob
Mike Peters from The Alarm
The Third Generation
Band Pres Llareggub Brass Band
plus Maffia Mr Huws
with the headliners...
You're in for a treat! With live music, excellent company and great food and drink, you don't want to miss this.
Zip World Rocks evening of music:
- £15 for 18+,
- £5 for under 18s.
- £50 for 18+,
- £20 for under 18s
It will follow the Snowdonia Rocks walk on the 23rd of June (additional tickets must be purchased).
Proceeds of Snowdonia Rocks and Zip World Rocks will support Love Hope Strength’s three grant schemes, helping some of the most vulnerable families in underdeveloped countries:
- Get On The List programme
- Equipment and new facilities in UK hospitals
- Support for cancer services across the globe
- Tickets available to purchase online until 22nd June, tickets will be available to purchase on the day (subject to availability)
- Live music from 4:30pm until 11pm.
- VIP packages for Zip World Rocks include access to indoor facilities throughout the evening, complimentary food a glass of prosecco, access to the bands and private viewing platforms for the gigs
Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
For a food/bar concession application form, please email Steph Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Snowdonia Rocks
Snowdonia Rocks is a 20km hike which will take in the views of the spectacular Devil’s Kitchen.
- The Hike is suitable for anyone who can independently walk this distance ordinarily. There are no huge climbs, but it is not suitable for wheelchair users or pushchairs.
- Communal feel to the day with more opportunities for impromptu offerings of music during the walk
- On the day registration and the start and finish points of the walk will be at Zip World, Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda
- The day ends with Zip World Rocks (additional tickets must be purchased)
Snowdonia Rocks Prices:
- £20 for 18+
- Free for under 18s
Places on the hike will be limited so please register promptly to avoid disappointment
- Suitable Clothing: Bring sunscreen and plenty of water as well as waterproofs and suitable walking shoes, as weather is changeable in the region
- Tickets available online until Tuesday 19th June. There will be on-the-day sign up for the hike, subject to availability.
- There is sufficient parking for 300 cars on the Zip World Penrhyn Quarry Site. All additional parking will be at a specified location on Bethesda, approx 1,000 metres away, and a shuttle bus will be put on in the evening for those parking there.
- On the day registration (mandatory for all Snowdonia Rocks participants) will take place from 7:30 - 9:30 at Zip World Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda LL57 4YG. The hike will start at 10:00 and you can expect to return to Zip World at around 16:30. An indoor facility at Zip World will be available for all hikers to use until 17:00. Outdoor food concessions, bars and toilets will be available.
- All hikers will need to bring their own packed lunch. There’s a fantastic cafe at Zip World to grab a coffee and breakfast between registration and setting off on the walk.
- There are loads of places to stay near Bethesda. For more information or help booking accommodation please see https://www.zipworld.co.uk/accommodation
- All bookings for Snowdonia Rocks will be taken by Zip World and can be made online or by phone 01248 601 444
- If you would like to take part in the LHS Zip Challenge and do Velocity after the Hike please register your interest before 1st June with LHS directly at email@example.com. You will then receive more information and details of what to expect.
Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
How Snowdonia Rocks Began
To find out more about how it all began, check out our blog post here