The Zip World London zip wire is the highest and fastest zip wire in a city centre in the world. Your safety is our number one priority (as well as your enjoyment!).
All of our riders will be fitted with a harness and helmet by our trained safety stewards.
Each rider will be secured to the zip wire by a trained launch operator and the connection checked by a platform manager prior to take-off.
To ensure that you enjoy your ride please ensure that you arrive ready to ride:
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No long skirts – in fact we recommend that all riders wear trousers or shorts to have the most comfortable flight.
- Your footwear must be secure (you don’t want to lose a shoe at 35m!) no flip flops or shoes with open toes, open heels or high heels.
- Try and avoid pockets full of cash and bits and pieces. We’ll provide pouches for you to put your belongings in, but the less you have in your pockets the quicker the check in process.
- You cannot take any bags on the ride. Lockers will be available to store bags but these will be limited so please bring as few bags as possible.
- Please dress for the weather! If it is raining we advise wearing a waterproof jacket.
Can you ride?
We want to allow everyone to ride with us. Unfortunately there are some restrictions. Please ensure that you meet the minimum (or maximum) criteria before booking.
- Age: 8 years and over Weight: between 15kg and 120kg
- Height: over 1.2m
We are sorry, but we cannot allow unaccompanied children to zip with Zip World London. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is also riding. One adult can accompany up to 3 children.
Share on social media