Alternatively, please select another session or another day.
Please select another session or another day.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months apart from Titan vouchers, which are valid for 18 months.
Please choose your gift voucher option.
E-voucher only - Free
Standard gift voucher - £4.00
Childrens gift voucher - £4.00
*For adventure gift vouchers and holder, please allow up to 7 working days for our 1st Class Royal Mail delivery.
Your Zip World adventure e-voucher/s will be sent via email.
If you would like to receive a high quality gift voucher with a cover of your choice, please select below. (Additional £4.00)
These will be dispatched via Royal Mail First Class (in a plain white envelope).
Why not take the adventure home with you?
We have Garmin VIRB headcams for hire so you can capture your Zip World experience every step of the way. You can then watch your adventure any time and share with friends and family! You can even overlay your speed onto your video!
Here at Zip World we aim to offer our experiences to as many people as possible. We are continually innovating to achieve this. If you would like to be added to the mailing list of updates for increased access please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please discuss with the Adventure Booking Team so we are aware of your visit.
- Benign heart palpitations not requiring medication
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Inflammatory or Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Mild COPD
- Mild Form of Arthritis
- Mild Gout
Please discuss your needs further with the Adventure Booking Team to ensure we can make the adventure accessible for you.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Audio Impairment
- Behavioural disorder
- Blood Thinners
- Broken Bones
- Cancer Patients
- Catheter or colostomy bag
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cerebral Vascular Attack
- Congenital Heart Disease
- COPD requiring nebulisers or previous hospital admission
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Dementia or Brain injury
- Heart attack/ Myocardial Infarction
- High blood pressure
- Hyperextension joints
- Insulin dependent Diabetes
- Learning disability
- Low blood pressure, prone to fainting
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neurodevelopmental disorder
- Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis or Osteoporosis
- Pacemaker, fitted device
- PMLD profound and multiple learning disability
- Spina Bifida
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Visual Impairment
We apologise that you are unable to take part at this time due to safety restrictions.
- Any nose or throat disease causing breathing difficulties
- Beta Blockers
- Bone Cancer
- Brittle Bones
- Cancer effecting breathing
- Current blood clot on lungs/ PE
- Drug or Alcohol intake
- Infectious disease, E.G. Current chicken pox, whooping cough.
- Moderate to severe heart failure
- Neck or Spinal weakness and increased risk of injury or surgical implants to stabilise
- Previous or Current Retinal detachment
- Severe Anaemia
- Severe COPD, on portable or home Oxygen.
- Unstable Angina/ Ischaemic Heart Disease.
- Untreated Psychosis